Your organization constantly captures and stores information to help provide a more complete picture of your products, clients, employees and operations. Data analytics takes that information and analyzes it computationally to reveal patterns, trends and associations. When you, the internal auditor capitalize on this concept, you can use fewer resources to bring control deficiencies to light, provide insights into trends and leverage predictive analysis to influence decisions in real-time.
Download this white paper and learn the six steps for designing and implementing a successful data analytics program in your organization:
- Establish the building blocks of your data analytics program
- Define what a successful program looks like for your organization
- Identify which individuals will become part of your data analytics program
- Select the right analytics tool to fit your program’s needs
- Create a roadmap to address your target areas and fit your available resources
- Report your results in the appropriate context to your stakeholders
This content is part of MIS Training Institute’s Partner Content Series and developed by the sponsor. MIS Training Institute was not involved in the development of this content.