Mimi Hatch and her team are ready to work with you to find the perfect solution to your training needs.
Please feel free to contact her at your convenience:
Executive Vice President
In-House Training Services
Why should you schedule in-house training for your staff?
- In-house training develops skills that increase your team’s productivity and the quality of their work product.
- Well trained staff are more engaged, with higher morale and initiative, which helps you retain your people.
- Timely training is imperative if you’re going to mitigate risk in the face of ever-changing legislative and market challenges.
What are the advantages of choosing the in-house training option?
- Save money and time: If six or more people need training on the same topic, you can save 20-60% over public seminar costs by bringing an MISTI seminar in-house. Since your seminar is held at your convenience and at the location of your choice, your employees save travel costs and don’t waste valuable time away from the office.
- Get focused content: Choose an existing course from the MISTI catalog; combine modules for a tailored approach; or let us custom-design your course. Your training can target the most current trends and technologies affecting your organization and industry. Confidentiality is ensured, so you can tackle department hot buttons in private.
- Engage your team members: In-house participants can experience workshops, case studies, live software demonstrations, role play, and hands-on computer lab exercises to address real-world solutions. Everyone hears the same message and learns the same methods. In an in-house setting, team members also gain a greater understanding of the role each person plays in the organization
- Learn from the best: All MISTI instructors are expert practitioners who are your subject-matter consultants while they are at your location. Your training is backed up for MISTI’s solid industry experience and reputation. You can also take benchmarking a step further and plan a curriculum that fulfills the requirements of a MISTI Certificate Program, or design your own!
How can you make it happen?
Contact us by email, phone, or the inquiry form below and let us know:
- What would you like the course to focus on?
- Where would you like the training to take place and when?
- How many members of your team would you like to train?
- What level of experience does your team have?
The instructor explained technology in layman's terms, making it accessible.
Manager of Audit, TJX Company
Instructor was great. He managed to be entertaining and keep everyone focused and engaged in the discussion.
Lead Manager, Internal Audit AXA US
Great real live examples of risks & solutions and impact. Great reference for the future.
Audit Manager, Prudential
Bring a MISTI Seminar to your IIA or ISACA Chapter
- In-House seminars are a cost-effective way to help you members obtain and master the knowledge and skills they need to add value to their organizations.
- Our courses are designed to help your members maintain a high level of knowledge and proficiency in a wide range of fields, including internal audit, information technology audit, information security management, internal controls and governance, fraud, assurance and risk management
- Our expert faculty bring a wealth of hands-on experience to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of your chapter.