The MIS Certificate Program
MIS has developed tailored certificate curricula to help Internal Auditors, IT Auditors, and Information Security professionals gain the vital skills, confidence, and credibility they need to succeed in specialized roles in their respective disciplines. Each certificate program is built on a curriculum that has been carefully designed to provide the know-how you need to be a top performer in your department and a major contributor to your organization’s success.
MIS Certificates are available in the following areas:
- Internal Audit
- Internal Audit Certificate
- Certificate in Fraud Audit and Investigation
- Risk and Compliance Certificate
- IT Audit
- IT Audit Certificate Curriculum
- Integrated Auditing Certificate
- Information Security
- Information Security Certificate
BENEFITS of the MIS Internal Audit Certificate Programs - you will receive:
• 15% off the total cost of the four instructor led seminars (not including in-house or online courses, or webinars) that are part of your certificate.
• A 10% discount on all instructor-led seminars (not including in-house or online courses, or webinars) for two years.
• A 10% discount on MIS Training Institute conferences for two years after you complete your certificate program.
• A framed certificate indicating that you completed the program.
The Fine Print
• Certificate Programs must be completed within a 30 month time period. If you have taken a seminar that is no longer listed under a Certificate Program, please contact Customer Service.
• Certificate Program discounts cannot be combined with any other offer.
• A seminar used to fulfill the requirements of one Certificate cannot be used to fulfill the requirements of another Certificate Program.
Please call Customer Service at 508-879-7999 to verify your course record.