The MIS Certificate Program
MIS has developed tailored certificate curricula to help Internal Auditors, IT Auditors, and Information Security professionals gain the vital skills, confidence, and credibility they need to succeed in specialized roles in their respective disciplines. Each certificate program is built on a curriculum that has been carefully designed to provide the know-how you need to be a top performer in your department and a major contributor to your organization’s success.
MIS Certificates are available in the following areas:
- Internal Audit
- The MIS Internal Audit Certificate (IAC)
- The MIS Certificate in Fraud Audit and Investigation (FAIC)
- The MIS Risk and Compliance Certificate (RCC)
- IT Audit
- The MIS IT Audit Certificate Curriculum (ITAC)
- The MIS Integrated Auditing Certificate (INTAC)
- Information Security
- The MIS Information Security Certificate (ISEC)
BENEFITS of the MIS Internal Audit Certificate Programs - you will receive:
• 15% off the total cost of the four instructor led seminars (not including in-house or online courses, or webinars) that are part of your certificate.
• A 10% discount on all instructor-led seminars (not including in-house or online courses, or webinars) for two years.
• A 10% discount on MIS Training Institute conferences for two years after you complete your certificate program.
• A framed certificate indicating that you completed the program.
You must complete all four courses in each certificate program within 30 months of the date of your first seminar. You are eligible to receive credit toward a certificate for any relevant seminar you have attended within the past two years. Please call 508-879-7999 to verify your course record.