Webinar Series from MIS
Live webinars are a growing source of CPE credit for our clients. MIS interactive, live webinars are ideal for internal auditors, IT auditors and information security professionals who want to stay on top of industry trends and need to know topics. MIS Webinar Series provides an affordable way to earn NASBA certified CPE credits while having the benefit of attending from their office or home.
LIVE Webinars from MIS will allow you to:
- Earn NASBA certified CPE credits for LIVE webinars*
- Be trained by one of our seasoned instructors that present live to you without having to travel
- Observe the online PowerPoint presentation developed by our knowledgeable instructors
- Obtain a copy of the instructorís presentation in advance to follow along and make notes
- Ask questions of the instructor during the live webinar
- Listen via your telephone or computer
For a full listing of offerings please visit www.misti.com/LIVEWebinars.
Attending a live webinar is easy!
- Test your computer system first and confirm you meet the system requirements necessary
- Review our full listings often to see our latest offerings
- Register online at your convenience right up until an hour before the webinar
Check System Requirements and/or Download GoToTraining
Canít Attend the Live Session?
We have that covered! MIS records most webinars so that they can be purchased and viewed for up to seven days at your own convenience. For a listing of the recorded webinars offered please visit www.misti.com/RecordedWebinars.
*Recorded webinar provide 3 CPE credits, however, they are not NASBA Certified CPE credits. Due to NASBA requirements we cannot validate participation during recorded sessions therefore cannot provide NASBA certified CPEs.