As the international leader in audit and information security training since 1978, MIS Training Institute (MISTI) offers exciting opportunities for skilled professionals seeking challenging work in a stimulating environment. (If you are interested in becoming a MISTI instructor, please go to Call for Speakers.)
MISTI also offers highly competitive compensation and benefits, including health and dental insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement and a Cafeteria Reimbursement/Section 125 plan.
MIS Training Institute (MISTI) seeks a dynamic, results-oriented Marketing Associate to join its team in Southborough. This junior marketer will be responsible for webinar marketing and helping to support the marketing team in reaching event recruitment goals for training events. Marketing responsibilities include execution of webinar deliverables, monitoring webinars, creating promotional materials, copywriting and tracking marketing campaigns, editing and formatting PowerPoint presentations, populating and maintaining event websites and assist in social marketing efforts. The primary goals of the marketing team are to increase attendance at MISTI’s paid-model events through effective digital and direct marketing campaigns and manage audience development and retention efforts.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Writing engaging copy for and assembling marketing materials for webinars
- Tracking promotions, analyzing results and making informed recommendations
- Monitor, track and follow-up with live webinars
- Editing and formatting PowerPoint presentations
- Update company and event websites regularly
- Database entry, support and maintenance
- Providing overall support to the marketing team
- Proofreading digital and direct marketing materials
- Maintaining social media accounts and regular postings
- Providing day-to-day assistance on additional projects with direction from Marketing Managers
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and work under tight deadlines, especially during peak conference times
- Willingness to travel to MISTI conferences when needed to help staff events
- 1-2 years of direct marketing experience
- Event marketing experience a plus
- Familiarity with or a strong interest in learning about the information security and internal audit spaces
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
MISTI is an international training company based in Southborough, MA offering competitive salaries plus benefits. If interested, please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Karen Fairbanks at firstname.lastname@example.org.